According to CIGREF tradition, the Foundation gives access to a wide range of documents it produces through its research projects, surveys or/and the events it organizes by providing communications of the researchers and other personalities involved in these events.
The first studies of « Wave C »
- COSMICS : Corporate standardisation Management in the ICT Sector
- DESIGNING: Designing 21st Century Organizations for Generativity: An Organizational Genetics Approach
- Organizational innovation and individual adaptation: Evaluation of two contrasting technologies
- M2Mod: Rethinking Enterprise 2020 for Networked Abundance in the Value-Shifting Age of the Internet of Things
- TMD: Sociotechnical designs for 2020 R&D Enterprises
The 9 studies of « Wave B »
- Testing the End of Privacy (THEOP)
- Emerging ethical issues in information systems (IDEGOV)
- Attitudes of non-expert users towards digital objects (DESVALDO)
- Innovating in a learning community (ILC)
- Knowledge Ecology and Open Innovation (KEOI)
- Internal Knowledge markets Effects (IKME)
- The use of social media tools in the enterprise (SMI)
- Globally distributed innovation and Co-creation of value (GLOBVAL)
- Observatory of Information Systems (ODESI)
The first « Essentials » : Wave A
of the ISD International Research Programme…
With the “Essentials”, the CIGREF Foundation offers an overview of each of the projects sponsored by the ISD programme. This first issue covers the first nine “Wave A” research projects.
The 9 research projects of « Wave A »
Consult individually each one of the 9 projects:
- Business models value co-creation and information systems
- The emergence of IT fashions, and the process of adopting ICTs
- Generation Y and IS project management practices
- The impact of Web 2.0 on organizations
- Smartphones as vectors of innovation in organizational coordination
- What Business Models for the Digital Company
- Organizational and IS configuration for exploration and exploitation trade-off
- Using collective intelligence tools: the role of organizational forms
- Using innovative technologies to study emerging working practices
Springer Briefs Series
in Digital Spaces
CIGREF and Springer, specializing in scientific publishing, have teamed to publish a collection SpringerBriefs named « Digital Spaces » in its English version and « Espaces Numériques » in its French version. The series aim at disseminating internationally the results of the ISD international research programme to researchers, large companies, IT providers, government, academics, media…
The conference of ISD International Research Programme, on September 24, 2009 has established a first “state of the art” on the Dynamic of the Information Systems use.
Among the communications published below, you will find those of the Japanese personalities:
Professor – University of Art and Design Helsinki, Visiting professor at Oxford, Principal scientist, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology:
Future Vision: Building a Creative and Caring Information Society.
Director of : Ecole de Management de Strasbourg :
Les usages des SI : état de la recherche.
Arkansas University :
Les usages et le monde virtuel.
Professor, INRIA Futurs et LRI,
Université Paris-Sud :
Les usages des systèmes d’information et leur co-évolution.
Japan Machinery Center for Trade and Investment
Scientific Director Projet Vox Internet II,
Fondation Maison des Sciences de l’Homme :
Internet et la dimension sociétale.
Professor, Université Paris-Sud 11,
European Chair of Intellectual Capital Management,
Programme Coordinator ISD :
Un premier exercice de prototypage : la Génération Y.
« Sociology and Economics of Networks and Services »,
Orange Labs :
L’interaction espace privé / espace public.